Thursday, February 17, 2005

Panera: The Free World's Free WiFi Leader


Eat your heart out McDonald's, the nations largest and free wifi network built to date is owned by Panera, a smaller, more caffeinated yet healthier (compared to McDs) fast casual food restaurant with 573 wifi enabled locations, according to this article. My wife probably could not care less, although thanks to her, she introduced me to their soup and sandwhich combos about 2-3 years ago. Kind of don't frequent there much anymore, but once the weather warms, I think I'll pull myself up a chair out on their patio and work on my blog. My parents even happened to stumble on the Soprano's being filmed at the Panera located in West Caldwell, NJ. I suggest you pop that wifi card into your notebook and mosey on over. See if there is one in your neck of the woods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home