Wednesday, February 16, 2005

NHL 2004-2005 Season Iced


I think there was a fleeting moment in my life from about 1980 to 1982, thanks to the Lake Placid Miracle On Ice, that I enjoyed watching ice hockey. I was never really any good though at skating or playing the street version, which could be part of the reason why I never could get into watching the game much on my own. I guess the folks up north must be upset as a result of the season cancellation, perhaps it is due in part to over expansion. Never really could understand why there needs to be hockey teams in Florida and Phoenix. Can't say that I'll miss it either, but just wanted to say, rest in peace and hope you get your act together next year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog you have here.
http://www.hockey-nhl-game.com/
TSN hockey

January 7, 2006 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home