Monday, December 20, 2004

Today is the first day of the rest of my life

My first post, probably a good time to introduce myself and give some insight into the person blogging here...

I am a happily married guy from Jersey with a beautiful 2 year old daughter and hard working, but loving and also beautiful wife (sappy enough for ya?). OK, moving on...We have a nice house (our first) in the making (big, but needs some tlc). I am an avid sports fan, especially of men's college basketball, its nice to see them play not for pay, if you know what I mean. I also like music (currently in process of transferring my vinyl to CD), design (I graduated with a degree in industrial design) and the weather (that's why I still reside in the northeast, 4 seasons is an effective way to stay in touch with nature and life). I am a technology enthusiast, and hope you find my future posts here either insightful or amusing from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home